Welcome traveler | RSS

Main | *waves* - OmegaMMOGamers | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
OmegaMMOGamers » Main Category » New Members » *waves*
*waves*
WebaDate: Friday, 2011-04-22, 6:23 AM | Message # 1
Group: Users
Hi There, I'm Weba also known as Airrat. I host Maple First a mini youtube news show all about MapleStory even though I'm not really into it as a game.

I spend my free time playing games, either on my xbox 360 or PC, I'm really into RPGs as of late but still play the classics like Age of Empires II which I'm still addiected too.
Just watched LvlGrind ep 5 and I'd be happy to have my videos up on this site as my idea behind making my videos was to build a tight comminity within the game and expand from there.

Any questions feel free to ask,

Weba

OmegaJimDate: Friday, 2011-04-22, 5:10 PM | Message # 2
OmegaJim The MMO KING!
Group: Administrators
Quote (Weba)
Hi There, I'm Weba also known as Airrat. I host Maple First a mini youtube news show all about MapleStory even though I'm not really into it as a game.

I spend my free time playing games, either on my xbox 360 or PC, I'm really into RPGs as of late but still play the classics like Age of Empires II which I'm still addiected too.
Just watched LvlGrind ep 5 and I'd be happy to have my videos up on this site as my idea behind making my videos was to build a tight comminity within the game and expand from there.

Any questions feel free to ask,

Weba

Nice to see you here Weba as you can see the forum is a little on the empty side, but we know people will come. You make great videos and we hope you like your stay here at this site. I will work on a special section on the site for you. When ever you make more videos I'll add them to the site as fast I we can. This is not a big site YET. Only my brother and I are working on this. I will add new things to the site soon.

OmegaMMOGamers » Main Category » New Members » *waves*
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright OMEGAMMOGAMERS © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz